[AT] Remembering Mom's Clothesline OT

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Feb 13 19:55:30 PST 2012

Here in the humid south mildew on some types of line (that plastic stuff I am thinking of especially) would require wiping.   In Pittsburgh (lived there till I was 10) during the winter, mom would hang clothes in the basement near the furnace.

At 50 I really am barely old enough to remember dryer-less homes but early in my childhood most folks we knew didn't have dryers yet.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone