[Farmall] Injection Lines

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 12 05:26:30 PST 2012

If Kevin doesn't have what you need try some salvage yards. We use Green's
in eastern N.C., Fitts in Cascade Va., Rice Salvage in Va. and Biewers. You
should be able to do a search and get a phone number for any of them. Rice
is primarily an IH salvage yard. Fitts used to have tons of Farmalls,
haven't been there in a while so I can't tell you whats in the yard now. I
think the ATIS home page still has a list of salvage yards on it.

John Hall