[AT] Tire chains

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Feb 2 10:38:23 PST 2012

You guys in the East can thank me for the mild winter: I got my Ford 860
ready with chains, new battery, weather cab, and blade. Then I put
chains and a cab on my "new" snow blower, filled the Farmall 560 diesel
tank up and installed new batteries, and finally put the plow on the
pickup truck. There is not a chance in hell of having any snow after all
that preparation. :-)

I have been spending considerable time cutting up the trees that came
down during our only real snowstorm this season - the one on October 30!

Mike (in 43° and cloudy northwestern NJ)