[AT] Tire chains

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Wed Feb 1 18:30:52 PST 2012

Mike , I have two different sets of chains for my farmall . Both bought
used . First set is actually a set of truck type with the bars welded on
the links .  Others are just run of mill although I did add several
large round rings welded on the faces . So  the both fall in between the
lugs sorta . I have a rather steep cement driveway with a few marks from
where I've spun once in awhile mostly because of ice buildup ,but either
works equally  for me  compared to no chains although having a hard
surface (cement) probably has something to do with it .  The neighbor
lady has tar & chip , its a whole different game .
    But when its solid ice that the tractor cant push the skid steer
will peel it clean with plain tires .   Ivan