[AT] Tire chains

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Feb 1 13:47:45 PST 2012

Hi all,
I have a Massey Ferguson 255 that I use to keep our driveway plowed. It has loaded tires and cast iron weights on the rears, but I still just sit and spin trying to go up the slightest incline,(and I do mean slightest). I didn't want to have to buy chains because of the cost involved, but I think it's inevitable. When I started to look around however, there seems to be quite a few different styles. Anyone have any recommedations they would like to share?
Thanks,
Mike M