[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Dec 31 15:23:17 PST 2012

Ralph:
I think that is why moldboard plows were put in the fence rows much
quicker in the North than in the South.  Down here we have to use power
to do what that frost heave and snow does.  In this clay it takes a 60
hp tractor to pull a 3-14 plow 6 inch deep.  You can get stuck in only
3/4 inch of mud.
We got 1/2 inch of rain here this morning.   I nearly ran back inside
the house when I saw it!!..  First rain since August.

Cecil in OKla