[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 31 05:30:45 PST 2012

Gene,  my guess is that the guys at the plow days don't have their
tires loaded with water or fluid and probably don't have wheel weights.
Not arguing your point at all but my experience with plow days is a bunch
of guys that would have been laughed at in the field in 1962.  Their plows
are generally not set up correctly and the tractors can't get any traction.
Even the ones that are properly ser up are running in a furrow cut by a
different plow
that might not be properly set up.  If the furrow isn't cut straight walled
and deep enough
the tractor won't track right.

Charlie