[AT] now disc brakes, plowing

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:08:08 PST 2012

Herb you are correct.  However, on our small farms the field was usually in
a crop rotation between tobacco,
soy beans and corn and the crop plot locations were staggered around the
field some so you weren't always
plowing the same field the same way every year.  That kind of made up for
the field slope you mentioned.
I never saw a problem from it and we most always worked from inside out.
Working from outside in left
you with a trench in the middle of the field that you had to figure out how
to handle.

Charlie