[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 17:28:32 PST 2012

Highly erodible in your neck of the woods? Please, they cut drainage ditches
down your way!  :)

I can't figure out what is going on around here. We are getting farmers
moving into the area grabbing up all the CRP acreage that was pulled out
this fall after 20+ years of being in grass. One farm is leased to a guy
running a new no-till drill on about half of it. The rest of it he is
plowing. I haven't heard of anyone other than tobacco farmers plowing around
here for almost 20 years. Makes me wonder if the USDA has an incentive
program to no-till like they did about 10 years ago. The only catch was you
had to be tilling the land before you got paid to no-till it.

John Hall