[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Dec 30 16:49:59 PST 2012

    Before it gets too far from the real truth. Yes the left brake is the
one most abused. The reason being that the land wheel has less traction on
the undisturbed soil and trash on the surface. The furrow bottom has a
consistent surface and gives the furrow wheel more traction. The land wheel
tends to lose traction and start spinning. The only solution is to apply the
brake on the land side to stop the spinning. Many tractors prevent this by
running extra weight or a dual wheel on the land side.

                                Gene