[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:07:55 PST 2012

I see what you guys are talking about now.  Sometimes there is a
considerable difference in traction between the wheel in the furrow and the
wheel up on the unplowed land with the wheel on the hard bottom of the
furrow getting a better bite.  That would require some brake pressure
to compensate.

Charlie