[AT] chop-saw

kkinney at herculesengines.com kkinney at herculesengines.com
Sun Dec 30 12:07:43 PST 2012

I bought a HF chop saw about 10 years ago.  I've used it quite a bit and it has done well.  I would rather have a name brand but I thought it was something I really didn't need and didn't want to invest a lot of money.  If you are going to use it a lot it might be good to buy their two year extended warranty, something else I usually don't like buying but might pay for itself in this instance.
Keith