[AT] chop-saw

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:46:03 PST 2012

Mattias,  you make a good point.  I have a garden tiller that has a bad
carburetor on it.
I could buy a new carb but I don't like the setup it has with the carb
attached to the fuel tank.
I'm going to do one of two things to it.  Take a small engine carb from
something else and put on
it and try to get it to run right or, if that doesn't work, I'll buy a
$99.00, 5 hp engine from Harbor Freight.

As far as Milwaukee tools go,  10 or 15 years ago you couldn't beat their
professional line of drills, hole shooters
and screw shooters but they are expensive and so are the repair parts.
Hitachi makes stuff just as good for less money.
I've never used their cordless stuff.

Charlie