[AT] chop-saw

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 30 10:15:14 PST 2012

On 12/30/2012 11:30 AM, Mattias Kessén wrote:
> I don't know about cord operated Milwaukee machinery but their batteries
> are junk,

I have several cordless Milwaukee tools in 12V and 19V.  Last year I
hung white barn tin on my shop ceiling.  The other guy used a 19V
Milwaukee impact driver and I used my Milwaukee 12V impact driver. I
could almost keep up with him screw for screw before needing
recharging.  I also have Porter cable and Bosch cordless tools and have
had less trouble with the Milwaukee.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."