[AT] Now Ralph Video -- disc brakes

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 14:06:23 PST 2012

That super M is beautiful. I would love to have it but no way it would be
used for snow plowing;-)
Steering brakes, yes there are some corners down by the neighbour that I
wouldn't make on dry ground and without the front blade without using
steering brakes.
But now it's above freezing and raining so the Boxer is resting.

Mattias