[AT] Now Ralph Video -- disc brakes

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Dec 29 07:35:26 PST 2012

Grant, as always, very interesting and well-informed comments.  Thanks!

By the way, all last winter I waited for an opportunity to photograph my
Super M in the snow, but never got one.  Today was the day.  (The snow is
even deep enough that I needed to use the disc brakes to steer the tractor.
:)

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/happy_new_year.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone!

Dean Vinson