[AT] Now Ralph Video -- disc brakes

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Fri Dec 28 18:23:23 PST 2012

Older LA cases had drum brakes on the axles.  Some were mechanical, most
were hydraulic actuated with a master cylinder.    I don't think any
worked very well.   My 52 LA has dual disk brakes on a countershaft.
It actually stops fairly well by Case terms. (Cases were made to go, not
stop)  This would be the same type of brakes used in all the Case
tractors from 52- 67 or so.