[AT] Now Ralph Video -- disc brakes

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Fri Dec 28 15:37:56 PST 2012

Hi Charlie.  The problem is on a truck you have tires that are maybe 31"
tall, and on a tractor you have tires 5' tall.  The mechanical advantage
goes to the tire .  Even putting over size tires on a car diminishes the
breaking capability, and you are talking just a few inches taller.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA
http://picasaweb.google.com/RonHaskell