[AT] quiet

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 09:59:51 PST 2012

John,
I can relate to that.  I can remember our stopping for gas somewhere in wKS
or eCO.  The local station owner had accumulated a large collection of old
farm equipment.  My retired folks were with Barbara and me; I suggested to
Dad that we stretch our legs briefly and look at the old equipment.  His
brief reply was "I am not interested, I had to make a living with that kind
of stuff".  And he was very correct.  I never did hear him complain about
it. We maintained equipment during season and he made a thorough check
during off-season.
Herb