[AT] quiet

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 09:54:29 PST 2012

Hi Ralph,
Does the McCormic run?
If it is seized, try putting some desel fuel in the pistons, then take
the crank and pull with all your strength!
My grandfather says that it works for most tractors.
But maybe you should wait until spring because if there is any water
in the crankcase, trans, or whatever else, you will break something
because of the water being froze.
Hth,
Tyler J

On 12/24/12, Ralph Goff <alfg at sasktel.net> wrote:
> On 12/24/2012 4:48 AM, Vaughn Miller wrote:
>> I really enjoy your videos Ralph. Thanks for taking the time to do them.
>>
>> Vaughn Miller
>> Dillsburg PA
>>
> Thanks Vaughn. I guess I enjoy making the videos because I am certainly
> not getting paid to do it. I have to admit I borrowed the idea of the
> camera pole from another youtube user who used his to take video of his
> antique tractors. A different point of view can really add something to
> a photo or video so I wanted to try it out. I had a nice 8 foot length
> of aluminum conduit pipe in my "spare parts" department and was able to
> rig up a camera mount to the end.
>
> Ralph in Sask.

Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/