[AT] quiet

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 24 06:53:10 PST 2012

On 12/24/2012 6:55 AM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
> Great video Ralph. No way you'd get me outdoors in those temps! (Except to
> hitch a ride on something going south).
>
> Around the 3 minute mark you pass a building with an old tractor parked
> beside it. Hard to tell but it looks like it may have steel wheels (or it
> may have just been how the snow was laying on the tire cleats). What its it?
>
> John Hall
Hi John, I guess if I wasn't used to it after all these years I'd think
our weather pretty extreme too. But the day I shot that video was
actually not bad at all. Its the wind and humidity that determines how
nice the day feels.
That tractor was the old McCormick Deering 15-30. You can get a better
view of it on a much warmer day here at image shack if this link works.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4599/1530mcormickdeering.jpg

Ralph in Sask.