[AT] 3pt hitch lower arms

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 24 01:20:54 PST 2012

I invested in a quick-hitch attachment for the 3-point hitch on my Case-IH a number of years ago, Herb.  I now have complete flexibility on the hitch without having to gauge any slack for side-to-side motion, and I no longer have to place swivel balls over any lift pins on the implements.  For items like my dual-axle trailer, it makes "hitch and go" a reality -- I don't even need to collapse the tongue jack if I don't want to.  Check the listings shown in Northern Tool for description and pricing.  I bought mine at Rural King, and spent less than $100 on sale.

Larry