[AT] quiet

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 15:49:44 PST 2012

Sheeps yes, it's a light blizzard here so 3 out of 6 has choosen to sleep
indoors. The three outdoor ones couldn't almost not be seen with the
flashligt, kind of like three piles of snow.

Larry,
You can always stop by here if you like on your european trips.

I can tell of some things that are different in Sweden, keep in mind that
Europe have so many differencies between countrys and even part of
countries. I know of traditions that are unheard of thirty miles away. The
main difference from your side of the pond is that in Sweden x-mas major
day is christmas eve. The same with easter. The reason for that is that in
older days one day ended with the daylight. Because of that christmas day
begun when people got home at the christmas eve which was a workday until
som 50 years ago. The main dish above all the others one christmas is the
ham.

I'll try to stop there because I'll might have to get up and plow for
Magdalena that works tomorrow in less than four hours.

Mattias

--
www.rodjagard.n.nu