[AT] 3pt hitch lower arms

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 23 22:15:16 PST 2012

My TS110 New Holland has them.  They are a necessity as I get older and
cannot turn around and get a good view of  what I am hooking up to.   I
have also found that I never hooked up implements by myself very much.
I might have thought I did, but my Dad was usually holding on to a lift
arm as I backed into the implement.   Since he is not gone, I really
miss that extra hand.  Those adjustable lift arms let me back up under
the lift pins and then move the end of the arms to connect up.  I still
find a 5 ft long prybar is one of the best tools to help hook up.   I am
looking at the quick attach ends to put on my Belarus lift arms to help
when hooking up and to move the bale spike away from the cab.   I find
the Belarus has short lift arms.  It keeps implements really close to
the tires..

Cecil in OKla