[AT] quiet

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 23 14:18:03 PST 2012

Larry:
Why Not?!?!  It wouldn't be any more off topic than most of the posts
here.....  Where are you in Europe and what are they doing over there
for Christmas that is different from here?  Enquireing minds want to
know..   Besides it is so dry here in OK that we cannot move dirt, no
pasture, waiting on a big snowfall promised for Christmas.  Got
everything fed and watered, just need to get the energy to clean out the
shop and work on something....  ( a 2 wk job just to clean out the shop)

Cecil in OKla