[AT] quiet

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Dec 23 11:07:51 PST 2012

    Nope, just got back from a walk in a winter wonderland through the woods
with my dog and visiting with my neighbor there. About 5 inches of snow and
bright sunshine and calm winds. Nice to be out. Thursday we had 46 MPH winds
and snow that drifted my driveway to a depth of 4 feet. Cleared that with
the skid steer yesterday. Also cleared the barnyard with 2 foot drifts.

    Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Will be a white Christmas here in
western, Ohio

                                Gene