[Farmall] cub steering upgrade

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 18:46:59 PST 2012

Thanks for the info and confirming it can be done easily. I did some work on
the front axle several years back--I think it was when we changed the
engine. I think I put in all new bushings then, can't remember about the
gearbox. Regardless, the steering should be in great shape, just looking to
make it better.

John Hall