[Farmall] cub steering upgrade

Darrell Ratliff dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 12:23:53 PST 2012

I believe he still reads the list.  He may have put together a how-to on the cub forum about the thrust bearings.  But basically all he had to do was remove the upper steering arms and drop the steering knuckles out of the tubes and slid the thrust bearings onto the shaft and re-installed the knuckle into the tube.  Not difficult to do.  If I can find his post or contact him I’m sure he can provide the bearing information.

BD