[Farmall] cub seat

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 16 07:26:28 PST 2012

John,

  I got a seat frame and bent shifter for about $250 several years ago, sold my straight shifter for maybe $25, bought the correct looking silver cushions for it, and it's the best thing I ever did for my Cub---I see why my granddaddy and so many other farmers updated their Cubs and Super A's to deluxe seats years ago!

Al