[Farmall] cub seat

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 16 06:24:53 PST 2012

Roger is correct, and I was wrong - I just looked at some images of my
'65 Cub with the deluxe seat and see that it does have the curved
shifter. As he mentioned, changing shifters is an easy job - three
bolts. Changing the seats themselves over will take a little longer.

I have Cubs with both kinds of seats, and I don't think that the deluxe
seat is more comfortable than the standard bucket (if the bucket has the
optional padding). The plain metal bucket is not comfortable.

Mike