[Farmall] cub seat

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 16 06:05:10 PST 2012

The shifter is the same either way.

The entire standard seat support has to come off and be replaced by the
deluxe seat frame. I suspect that, aside for drilling half a dozen
holes, there would be minimal work involved. Note that, while a deluxe
frame is probably relatively easy to find at a salvage yard, the seat
cushion and backrest would have to be bought new - they rarely make it
on the trip to the salvage yard.

If you contact me off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net> I can send you
the page from the Cub parts manual. Or you can go to
<http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Cub%20Parts%20Manuals/index.html>

Mike