[AT] OT - Generatorbelt exchange in 5 seconds

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 11:08:52 PST 2012

My mothers uncle had a dairy farm. And when my mothers cousin ( not a son
at the farm) worked there during summers he used to take out the drivers
seat of the beetle used to bring the milkcans to the milk pallet. Of course
the passenger seat was already out to make room for the milk cans. He was
way taller than 6'

Mattias