[AT] Garden tractor wanted.

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 08:39:15 PST 2012

My 2 y.o. grandson came to visit last summer and fell in love with
driving the tractor.  He quickly found the "Make More Noise" lever
(throttle to us a little older).  He still talks of "Grampa's tractor".

http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/August%2012/images/driving.jpg
My son and grandson driving the tractor around.

My son does a beautiful job restoring cars.  He is currently working on
the '64 Plymouth Valiant my grandfather bought new.  Last year he did a
'68 Dodge pickup that has won awards and is currently on display in a
museum.

http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/February%2012/images/after.jpg
His pickup freshly painted.

I am looking for a 50s era garden tractor.  Something that he can
restore with the grandson.  It does not need an engine but the more it
looks like a real tractor the better.  Something like a Wheel Horse
would be perfect.  I am in the Missouri Ozarks and he is north of Denver
so anywhere between here and there.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."