[AT] OT - southern Sweden

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 15 07:17:27 PST 2012

Dean I've been pondering the same trip.  Unfortunately I can't really afford
it right now.
Maybe one day.  My idea of a perfect vacation trip is a location off the
beaten path.
Most folks go the cities, museums and tourist traps.  I prefer the
countryside where I
can see how the real people live and see how they make their living and
enjoy their lives.
Mattias' place looks like the perfect home base for day trips to me.

Charlie