[AT] OT - Connecticut

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Dec 14 13:43:18 PST 2012

No words can describe it........    It was another Head Case who had to
shoot someone else before he shot himself.  It is truly sad he had to
shoot little kids...  He just ruined the lives of many families there.
The next thing will be a  big uproar on Americans having Guns.   It
seems like some force is compelling these people to create a tragedythat
will result on bans of firearms in the last country where it is legal to
own them....
Maybe we should investigate  the correlation between video games that
shoot everyone in sight and these guys that have to shoot innocent
people....

The guy was a head case, my heart goes out to all the families involved.

Cecil in OKla