[AT] OT Four wheeers

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 12 14:17:25 PST 2012

I've got one of those old 2-stroke Yami's and call it my "poor man's Gator".  :-)

I've been surprised by how well mine will do. I do hope to lift if one day as I have some ATV tires and wheels for it. I'd like the added clearance.

As it is, mine get's nearly daily workout regardless of the season. In the winter it's the wood hauler from the building to the porch. In the summer it carries the tool boxes and air tanks to the tractors and balers that need them. In all it saves me a lot of walking.

One day I hope to have a 4x4 Gator or Mule to handle snowy ground but otherwise the golf cart does much more than I ever anticipated.

Brad