[AT] OT Four wheeers virus warning

Mike Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 16:38:16 PST 2012

We had a local shop bend the pipe.  Its not perfect, mostly in they dont
match from one side to the other right.  But the roof panel I added later
hides most of that!  We actually had 2 sets made, as dad has an identical
cart (well he added a 4x4 kit to his).

It is very handy, granted we use it mostly as a toy.  Only real complaint i
have is the manual dump is a bit tough sometimes.  Some day I may add a
linear actuator to it to assist with that.

It is a 2002 I think.  Has probably 1500+ hours on the engine, and its
showing signs of being tired.  Granted, in the videos (from probably 5
years ago now) you can see it did quite well following that Kubota RTV
around in some pretty steep terrain.

Believe it or not, it has proven to flat tow a 7000 pound suburban on
pavement!!

I am thinking this summer i will most likely have to rebuild the engine, or
plan a repower using a different engine.

Some day - I may own something similar with a diesel, so I can continue my
quest toward one fuel powers all!!