[AT] OT Four wheeers virus warning

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:39:36 PST 2012

I went to both links. Looked at all of the pictures and about ten of
the videos. No questions asked.  After the warning showed up on this
list, I ran a complete virus scan as I normally do in these
circumstances..  44 minutes later it was reported "0  infections
found".  My virus database had been updated today.  Did Gmail clean it
before it got to me?  Hope so.  Time will tell.

Message to Mike,

I spent a fair amount of hours riding snowmobile in them thar hills
back in the 1970's.  I really liked to feel the Polaris 340SS Colts
with the cleated tracks pull up the steepest hills on the trails.

Charlie V.