[AT] OT Four wheeers

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Dec 11 11:52:23 PST 2012

Hi Don, I have a Polaris Sportsman 500 that I use exactly like you intend to do. Personally, if I had it to do over again I would get a Honda, mine is hard to work on, and has had some expensive parts fail.  I just changed the oil on it yesterday, what a  royal PIA, I had to have my 16 year old daughter crawl under it to get the drain plug back in, a mans hand just will not fit. What the others have said about the side by sides is spot on, I have a friend who has bad knees and wrists, and he's looking to go that route because riding the traditional 4 wheeler is uncomfortable.

Mike M