[AT] OT Four wheeers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:00:01 PST 2012

Don, let me add to what I said below and what Chuck said,  I don't know if
you have ever ridden a conventional,
straddle type ATV or not but you don't just sit on them and ride.  It
requires first being able to throw one leg over
the top to get on it and even if you get that done you still have to use
your legs, shifting your weight from one leg
to the other as you cross terrain.   With the side by side units it's like
driving a golf car with a big motor, high
clearance and big, aggressive tires.  You sit up straight on a seat with a
back and your leg does no more than it
would driving your pickup.

Charlie