[AT] Good tractor work-out...

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:56:06 PST 2012

Charlie,
Glögg is a hot drink containing wine, spices,sugar and vodka/rum/cognac.
Old people, the good old kind that are almost all dead by now like the
neighbors at our old place usually buy the 15% (softer than that is really
pointless to drink) and mix it with vodka fifty-fifty. A few of those after
a few ours of snow shoveling makes yoy sleep like a little baby.

Mattias

www.rodjagard.n.nu