[AT] OT - Celebrating a Life

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Thu Dec 6 09:39:10 PST 2012

Dear Ones,

I only post this here because it seems the best way to reach Alan Nadeau
of this list.  (My wife Alese and I met him during some of our happiest
days together savoring the beauty of Vermont in October some years ago
and really enjoyed that meeting close to the Shelborne Museum.  It was
the first time that I ever met anyone from this list after the gift of
discovering it in '95.)  In case anyone knows him and Alan does not
respond to this post, please share the news with him that Alese
completed the life God gave her with us on this earth on November 17.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas