[AT] Good tractor work-out...

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 08:37:07 PST 2012

I plow with my 1997 F250 Diesel, the front end did start to sag after a few years.  I had new springs put on the summer, raised the front end up about 3 inches.  Should be good to go for a few more years.  Hope to put the plow on this weekend, it is December after all.  No snow in central Michigan yet.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPhone just for you