[AT] Good tractor work-out...

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Dec 6 06:47:44 PST 2012

I've been thinking about installing a plow on my chevy 1500, but people are telling me it's too light duty to put a plow with. This would just be for my driveway and barn area, and I wouldn't drive around with it attached. I think I'd be just fine, any thoughts. Your Tundra is a 1/2 ton class isn't it?

Mike M