[AT] Good tractor work-out...

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:02:12 PST 2012

Ralph I agree with what you say and although I've never been up your way I
do venture in to western MD
fairly often and I have to say that 0 degs F there is not that cold.  There
are times when 36 F here on the coast,
in the moist air and wind is a lot colder than any cold I've felt in MD.
Also, I agree that snow is better than mud
in all ways but one.  That one is the fact that I disclosed here earlier.
Scrunching around in snow has the same
affect on me as a finger nail scraped on a blackboard.  I've been like that
all my life.  It's about the only thing that
bothers me but it really does.  Don't get me wrong, I can tolerate it if I
have to and it doesn't bother me as bad now
as it once did but it's still very unpleasant.  When I was a child I didn't
even want much ice in my tea glass on the
hottest day because if the ice cube bumped into my lip it had the same
effect.  I've gotten over that for the most part
but I still don't like to take ice out of ice trays, etc.  Funny how some
things affect folks.

Yeah I'd like to have one of those Go-pro cams.  My friend that has one
builds aluminum towers for sports fishing boats
and he uses his to take videos of some of the boats underway after he
installs the "tuna towers", T-tops, etc. then he uses
the video for promotional stuff for his business.

Charlie