[AT] Good tractor work-out...

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:18:37 PST 2012

... but I really hate snow.
Yesterday we got the first snow maybe 8" so I plowed and shoveled for two
hours yesterday evening when done at nine there were 4 new inches were I
begun. Some defrosting wit a little glögg and some time in the sauna helped
to deal with the continuing snowing and wind drifts.
Then this morning at 4:45 the guy that takes care of our road it's about
two miles of a shared road and he said that he had broken his tractor. So
he wondered if I could at least open the road. OK the block heater was
plugged in so I was ready to go. Yeah 12-16" with winddrifted parts with
more than two foot of snow nice since the blade is something like 1' 8".
But the boxer managed really good but the driver could have need some more
glögg afterwards. Temperature was 19 F and wind between 25-30 mph at the
open parts so a cab would have been appreciated. But the Boxer endured
really good in it's heaviest workout for the last 40 years or something
like that.
And no I don't have any fancy clips or pictures, It was dark, no
powersteering and frozen fingers.

Mattias
--
www.rodjagard.n.nu