[AT] Loader removal - 53 NAAcFord

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Mon Dec 3 21:24:02 PST 2012

Ron,

Interesting to learn that the "turned around" M's were/are not as rare as
I thought.  And yes I would think a loader on the back of an M would be
more preferable to one on the front.  Like Ralph mentioned, when the snow
blower is on the back of the tractor the extra weight is where it is
needed most (over the rear axle) so too is the extra weight of the loader
when it is mounted on the back.

Dudley