[AT] Loader removal - 53 NAAcFord

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:27:41 PST 2012

I've been wanting to take some of my junk AC parts and put a backwards rig
together with a bush hog on it but don't know that I ever will.  I don't
think it
would be all that hard to do if I had a decent shop to work in and the extra
cash.
It would be a lot easier if I could find one of those shuttle clutches!

Charlie