[AT] Loader removal - 53 NAAcFord

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Mon Dec 3 16:54:29 PST 2012

Charlie,
     Only one of the videos was showing a bi-directional New Holland and
it is articulating.  The other fast moving son of a gun kid is just a
front wheel assisted New Holland.
     One year the cannery I was spraying for leased a bi-directional
Ford to push the sweetcorn off the slab into the drag.  It was
articulated.  I think that was in about 1993 or so and the tractor was
brand new.  The operator really liked it.  Previously the push tractor
had a large blade on the rear and the operator was looking backwards the
whole shift.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA