[AT] Loader removal - 53 NAAcFord

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 3 07:47:09 PST 2012

On 12/3/2012 9:10 AM, Gunnells, Bradley R wrote:
> That is an interesting snow blower. From what I gather you drive forward and the snow flows into the impeller? I've never seen one like that before. Looks much more comfortable to operate than the traditional "look over your shoulder while backing" and would have the advantage of more speed selection depending on how heavy the snowfall.
>
> Brad

Yes, thats a different design rear mount than I am used to. It might be
ok if the snow is not too deep but I can't see the tractor going through
a couple of feet of snow pulling that blower behind it. With my rear
mount McKee the blower clears a path for the tractor. But you are right,
that neck twisting to see where I'm driving in reverse gets harder with
each passing year.

Ralph in Sask.